Considering taking care of the uneven suspension of your Silverado 2500HD?
Good for you and your Silverado, I would say. I mean, the right leveling kit will relieve your truck from the extra stress caused by the rake and provide more ground clearance for better off-roading capability, all while keeping the payload capacity the same. And a better appearance too.
So, why not?
Buy the right kit and give the Silverado a look that you can be proud of. But, ‘The Right Kit,’ my friend. You have to find the best leveling kit for Silverado 2500hd that’ll fit just right in your Chevy, and that’s not very easy, I must say. Because several factors are relevant here, you know, which shouldn’t be ignored like there are so many options to choose from, it can sometimes be challenging to determine the quality of the kit you’re going to buy for your Silverado.
And that’s where we got you covered. We’re happy to share with you an expert list with all the know-how and detailed information of the best Leveling Kits for Chevron Silverado 2500HD. Go through the buyer’s guide to have the proper guidelines to buy the best Leveling Kit for your Silverado 2500HD.
Our Top Picks from The Best Leveling Kits for Silverado 2500HD
Before we get into the specifications, have a look at the best recommendations from us. These are our best picks for you from the leveling kits we reviewed in this article.
Best Lift – Supreme Suspensions front Leveling Kit:
This front leveling kit from Supreme Suspensions has a double-strength lifting capacity of up to 3″ thanks to its durable steel. Using this kit, you’ll get a substantial lift for your Chevy and give it a more leveled stance. If you’re looking for a lifting system that is all around perfect, you can go for it without any hesitation.
Best Value – Rough Country Leveling Kit for 2011-2019 Chevy Silverado 2500HD:
Get this Leveling Kit to get the best value with your money for your Chevy Silverado 2500HD. It is a leveling kit that you can depend on. Forged torsion bar keys ensure a perfect 2″ front lift for your Silverado. It comes with bolt-on installation, so there’s no need to worry about durability. Shock extension sleeves are also included. You can get a lifetime warranty for this leveling kit from Rough Country.
Best Quality – MotoFab Lifts TKGM2500-WSE 1-3 inch Leveling lift kit:
If you don’t compromise with the quality, then this leveling kit from MotoFab should be on the top of your list. It is a challenging piece of leveling kit made of a Grade 50 steel plate. Adjustable torsion keys come with high-quality shock extenders. It offers excellent quality service even after being one of the most affordable kits out there.
Best Ground Clearance – TORCH 3″ Front 2″ Rear Lift Leveling Kit:
Get this all-inclusive leveling kit from TORCH, and you’re all set to lift your truck both in front and rear sides. This durable and precise product gives you the best ground clearance option for off-roading experiences. Use this corrosion-resistant and pretty affordable piece of kit to lift your truck to your desired level.
Top 8 Best Leveling Kit for Silverado 2500HD
If you own a Silverado 2500HD, you’ve probably noticed the lack of leveling kits for the Silverado. This is unfortunate, because leveling kits are a must have if you plan on running a lift on your Silverado. Leveling kits are the only way, besides changing your tires to an “off-road” size, to guarantee the suspension will be level. Lifts are very important when you’re towing heavy stuff, and leveling kits are necessary to maintain proper tire pressure. we have picked most useful and durable kits for you. lets find out:
1.MotoFab Lifts TKGM2500-WSE 1-3 inch Leveling lift kit
Quick Facts :
- Adjustable keys that raise the truck 1”-3”
- Torsion keys are made of Grade 50 Plate steel.
- Shock extender included
- Suitable for 2001-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD/3500HD
This Leveling Kit from MotoFab is just what you need to raise the front of your truck as it is suitable for the Silverado 2500HD. It is one of the most positively reviewed Leveling kits with quite a reputation for ensuring customer satisfaction. This US-made adjustable leveling kit will lift your Silverado between 1″ and 3″ and make it sit the level you want it to.
These nicely done cut and edges kits are so easy to install that it’d take less than an hour to finish it. CNC machined bends along with Grade 50 steel-made torsion keys provide the ultimate quality you’d want from a leveling kit. Package included shock extenders will make sure you have a smooth and quality experience. These heavy-duty kits perform pretty much what they’re intended to, so users will get the vibe guaranteed.
- In package Shock extenders
- Robust steel, Grade 50
- Adjustable lifting
- Plenty of room
- Ideal leveling
- Doesn’t come with bolts
2.KSP Forged adjustable 1”-3” Torsion Key leveling lift kit for Silverado/Sierra 2500HD
- Adjustable lift height 1”-3”
- Torsion key made of high strength carbon steel
- Powder-coated surface finish
- Bolt-on kit. Requires no modification
Give your Silverado 2500HD a great transformation with this adjustable lift kit from KSP. This easy-to-install Leveling kit from KSP provides you with guaranteed satisfaction and a lifetime warranty. Forged torsion key curved out of high-strength steel makes sure that the user gets quality service. Adjustable keys give you the discretion to lift or change the height from 1 to 3 inches.
Come with bolt-on kits, so no extra hassle. Black powder-coated surface finish ensures corrosion resistance for the truck. This highly affordable kit will make your truck look more aggressive in no time. This leveling kit designed by KSP is committed to providing your Silverado 2500HD a level stance while maintaining the factory ride. This kit also goes fine with 1500HD and 3500HD.
- Heavy-duty forged steel
- Adjustable keys
- Very much affordable
- No modification required
- Unique design
- High-quality material
- Weighs much less than other kits
- Doesn’t come with a shock extender
3. WULF 3″ Front 2″ Rear Leveling Lift Kit For 2011-2019 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
- Adjustable front lift torsion keys 1”-3”
- Top mount Shock extenders
- Premium quality U-bolts
- 2” rear lifting
- Specially designed for 2011-2019 Silverado 2500HD.
‘WULF Leveling Lift Kit with Shock Extenders’ is exactly the kind of leveling kit you would want for your Silverado 2500HD. It is designed and manufactured especially for the 2011-2019 Chevron Silverado 2500HD. Just so you understand the specialty of this kit for your truck, this kit comes with every hardware that you need to take care of the suspension of your Silverado.
1”-3” adjustable lift torsion keys and two pairs of Top Mount Shock extenders will help you with front lifting. Up to 2″ rear lifting will be possible with these solid 6061 Billet Aluminum Blocks that come with 4 pieces of premium quality U-Bolts.
This wholesome package by WULF guarantees the overall and ultimate satisfaction of the user. This leveling kit was specifically designed to get the job done as smoothly as possible. A little lengthy yet easy installation of this leveling kit will benefit you in every way possible, from improving the look to increasing ground clearance. You can get this kit to lift your Silverado without any second thought.
- Front and rear lifting
- High-quality torsion keys
- Comes with all the hardware needed
- Pairs of shock extenders included
- Doesn’t include a torsion key unloading tool
4. Supreme Suspensions – Front Leveling Kit for Chevy Silverado 2500HD
- Compatible with 2000 – 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD.
- Adjustable High strength steel torsion keys
- 1″ – 3″ Front Lift
- Pro Pack and instructions
This front leveling kit from supreme suspension is one of the most sought-after kits out there for Silverado’s, specifically for 2000 – 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HDs. It will lift your truck without compromising the ride quality. High Strength Steel Max-Torsion Keys provide just the service you’d want for your SUV or truck. The whole package provides you with High Strength Steel Shock Extenders, Installation Instructions to get the process done nicely, and a supreme Suspensions Pro Pack as well.
All these improve the aesthetic of your truck while giving a substantial lift increasing the ground clearance to fit larger tires. Use this kit for a fantastic off-road driving experience. Also, as it is an adjustable kit, you can use it for your preference’s inches of lifting height.
- Comes with the necessary components
- Shock extenders included
- Easy to install
- Very dependable
- Maintains the strength
- Compatible with 2000-2010 Silverados only
5. Rough Country 2″ Leveling Kit for 2011-2019 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
Quick Facts :
- Increased ground clearance
- Shock extension sleeves
- Bolt-on installation
Lift your Silverado 2500HD to 2″ with this reliable leveling kit from Rough Country and give it a good look while improving your ride experience. I mean, this kit does precisely that. So why not. These forged torsion keys do the job of lifting your truck’s front perfectly and level the uneven suspension. The kit will give you a substantial lift, so you’ll be able to fit much larger tires, putting an aggressive look into the Chevy. This easy-to-install leveling kit guarantees a better experience driving the Silverado or Sierra 2500HD.
The increased ground clearance will enable you to have more hassle-free on-road and off-roading adventures. The painted exterior fits just fine with a Silverado without adding much weight. I would suggest this all-rounder masterpiece to anyone for their lifting and leveling purposes. It’s worth it. If you’re considering purchasing a kit for your 2011-2019 Chevy Silverado 2500HD, it definitely should be on your priority list.
- High-quality material
- Life warranty available
- Value price
- Easy installation
- Doesn’t go well with magnetic ride models.
6. TORCH 3″ Front 2″ Rear Lift Leveling Kit For 2001-2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
- Front and rear lifting
- Shock extenders and other hardware are included
- Perfect for 2001-2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD models
Are you planning on buying a leveling kit that’ll create no issues after installing and lifting? Then this Torch-made front and rear leveling kit are just what you need. This item is a valued one by the customers who have expressed great satisfaction using it. This piece of leveling kit helps the owners lift their truck 3″ in the front and lift 2″ in the rear side and perfectly level the car just like he wants it to.
One can indeed feel the difference in ride quality after using this excellent piece of kit. This easy-to-install kit by Torch offers durability and reliability. The package comes with everything you could need, like U-bolts, shock extenders, so there’s no extra hassle. It is an excellent choice for the 2001-2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD models. There is no doubt about that. Just get it from the shop, lift your Silverado and start enjoying the difference.
- Very easy to install
- Durable, precision product
- All-inclusive package
- We recommend a special torsion bar tool for safety.
7. Rough Country 2″ Leveling Kit for 2020 Chevy Silverado/Sierra 2500HD
Quick facts :
- Added clearance for larger wheels, tires
- Forged torsion bar keys
- Latest quality as per the redesigned Silverado
Get a killer look for your Silverado HD with this latest leveling kit from Rough Country. This 2″ front lift kit is perfect for leveling the front and rear side, ensuring your truck’s smooth running. Installation of this kit is very simple and takes no time to run the truck again. A forged and durable set of torsion keys make sure you feel the positive difference in riding quality.
Performance and style are what this latest leveling kit from Rough Country is made for. Get increased ground clearance for on and off-road journeys keeping the factory quality ride intact. Get this quality piece of leveling kit for your 2020 Silverado 2500HD without any hesitation and enjoy the absolute monster look every time you see the truck.
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Unmatched ground clearance
- Lifetime warranty
- Unique design
- Doesn’t fit with magnetic ride control models
8. Dynofit 2-4″ Lift Upper Control Arms/A-arms/UCAS for 2011-2019 Silverado 2500HD
- Metal to metal design
- laser cutting and CNC machined bent
- Hard POM tubular with Heavy-Duty pre-pressed ball
- Forged upper control arms
This left and right leveling lift kit from Dynofit Inc. is what you need for lifting or leveling your Silverado 2500HD for excellent ride quality and a perfect fit. It comes with a large ball joint point pivot angle for lifting or leveling, which keeps the factory ride and supports excessive heavy aftermarket wheels. You will feel the perfect handling experience as well. Being made of the latest strong material ensures superior strength and ultimate durability of the product. Laser Cutting technology and CNC machined out bents give it a rare touch of perfection.
This kit doesn’t require any special tools for installation purposes. You can have an easy at-home installation and get the Silverado running in no time. Get this updated edition of leveling kit for your Chevy 2500HD from Dynofit that guarantees heavy-duty performance and no rubbing issues. You can indeed consider it as a perfect choice for solving lifting kits problems. Lift your truck 2 to 4 inches and Enjoy the enhanced driving performance with an aggressive look. Ride like a dream!
- Longer service life
- Easy installation
- Lifetime warranty for control arms
- Great value for money
- None that we could find.
Buying Guide for The Best Leveling Kit for Chevron Silverado 2500HD
There are a few things to consider while you’re buying a lifting or leveling kit to get the best piece of kit out there for your Silverado 2500HD. These factors include the lift range you want, affordability, available services, and components, etc. Below we’ll try to give you a comprehensive idea of these factors.
Buy your leveling kit according to the lift you want for your truck. Typically, leveling kits range from 1” to 3” for both front and rear lifting purposes. There are plenty of options in the market to buy within these ranges. Such as KSP Forged adjustable 1”-3” Torsion Key, MotoFab Lifts TKGM2500-WSE 1-3 inch Leveling kit, etc. Higher-level kits provide more ground clearance than others. Choose with reference to the lift you want.
Kits differ according to year, make, model, etc. There are a few types of leveling kits in the market. They include Torsion bar keys, coil spring spacers, etc. Find out whether the kit fits appropriately for the model of your truck. You can also Find out which kits come within your budget range from the current price ranges. All the kits we’ve reviewed here are compatible with your Silverado 2500HD.
Available Components and Services
Different leveling kits packages offer different tools and components. Some come with all the components your truck will need, while some packages lack certain tools. Almost all the packages come with a Shock extender, while some don’t. Some come with bolt-on kits such as Rough Country 2″ Leveling Kit. Very few leveling kits come with control arms. Check the detailed information before you buy your leveling kit.
Different leveling kits ensure a different range of quality of the components. Some are made of high-quality steel, and some aren’t. Some kits offer more durability than others. Buy the ones that are rust and corrosion resistant for long-lasting serviceability. Better quality products provide more precision and an improved ride experience. Quality kits are more true to their commitment. Choose wisely.
Frequently Asked Questions About Leveling Kits
Is it mandatory to use a leveling kit?
- Not at all. Using a leveling kit or lifting kit on your truck is completely up to your personal preference. If you want to enjoy the benefits of leveling your truck, like balancing the front and rear side or increasing ground clearance, you can use it. If you’re okay without lifting the sides, that’s also alright.
What are the factors I should keep in mind while buying a kit?
- Leveling kits are designed and manufactured according to the model, made of the concerned trucks or SUVs. Also, leveling kits are used based on the factory suspension systems of your truck. For example, Torsion key leveling kits are a type of leveling kit that are used on vehicles that come with a torsion bar suspension system. The torsion keys you will use, therefore, replace the factory torsion bar keys of the truck. You gotta consider the make, year, model of the truck while buying a leveling kit to get the best product for your truck.
What are the available options for Silverado 2500HD?
- All the leveling kits we’ve reviewed in this article are perfectly fine for Silverado 2500HD. There are other kits as well, obviously. You can choose what kit you want to use. All the options are there. We’ve provided our top picks of leveling kits for Chevron Silverado 2500HD at the beginning of this article. Checkout.
Can I install leveling kits at my home?
- Most of the kits I reviewed here are very easy to install, and you can do it in your home if you have the basic knowledge about lift keys installation. Some kits require professional capabilities to install. In that case, better leave it to an expert. For smooth and perfect installation, you might want them installed by an experienced mechanic. If you do it at your home, take some precautionary measures and some safety tools. Consider buying the aftermarket tools for convenience if they don’t come with the package.
Do I need to adjust the alignment?
- Yes. When you lift your truck from lower to higher, the wheel alignment changes, which in turn affects the suspension. It is highly recommended to get the alignment done after installing leveling kits to avoid the consequences of shaky rides. You must get an alignment if you raise your truck more than 2 inches. A professional alignment will save you from unnecessary issues. So, better get it done.
So, in this article, I’ve covered a total of 8 leveling kits for Silverado 2500HD from different suppliers. All of them are totally compatible with the Chevron Silverado 2500HD and are the best in the market. I’ve tried to cover both the benefits and drawbacks of each of the products for Silverado 2500HD with all the necessary facts and detailed information.
All the leveling kits listed above are of high quality and have a record for customer satisfaction. Almost all the kits are very popular with Sierra, Silverado 2500HD owners. You can choose anyone from the list according to your choice and compatibility. Make sure you go through the buying guide before finalizing your decision for the best outcome.